Nikon AF 35mm F2D
Nikon AF 35mm F2D
A versatile wideangle, ideal for a broad range of uses
One of the most popular focal lengths, the AF NIKKOR 35mm f/2D from Nikon is a comfortable wide-angle prime featuring a bright f/2 maximum aperture along with a compact, lightweight form factor. The slightly-wider-than-normal field of view along with the f/2 design excels in a variety of shooting conditions, ranging from landscape to street photography. A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements, and reduces lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Also, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture offers depth of field control for working with selective focus techniques.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||62°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Autofocus (with Nikon Cameras That Have an Autofocus Motor)|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.56 x 1.75" / 65 x 44.5 mm|
|Weight||7.23 oz / 205 g|