Nikon LC-52 Lens Cap
Nikon LC-52 Lens Cap
A Nikon branded snap-on cap that clips in to the screw thread for filters and other attachments at the front of the lens. It protects lens from dust, impact and scratches
The Mega umbrella is Lastolite's largest umbrella featuring a removable cover. There are two models available, the first is a white translucent shoot through which creates a shallow parabolic for maximum spread. The second is a silver reflective surface which creates a deeper parabolic for a more focused spread of light. Each umbrella features a white fibreglass framework with an 8mm shaft diameter. The umbrella is also available as a kit which features the white shoot through and a silver reflective cover.
This Lastolite Mega Umbrella Kit Parabolic 7915 comes complete with a Lastolite 1x frame, 1x translucent cover and 1x silver parabolic cover.
White fiberglass framework
Available as a silver bounce or translucent shoot through
1x Translucent cover
1x Silver parabolic cover.
|comes with fabric bag||yes|
|depth (in bag)||13.0 cm|
|height (in bag)||125.0 cm|
|width (in bag)||24.0 cm|
- Powerful DX format 5.8x zoom lens with 18-105mm focal range (35mm and Nikon FX format equivalent: 27-157.5mm).
- Wide to telephoto zoom range - perfect for everything from portraits to interiors, architecture and landscapes.
- Vibration Reduction stabilization system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 3 times slower.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, whisper-quiet autofocus.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing spherical aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion.
- Textured surface finish to match Nikon's SLR camera bodies.
- Outstanding value for money.
|Lens construction||15 elements in 11 groups (with one ED glass element and one aspherical lens)|
|Picture angle||76° - 15°20'|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.2x (1/5)|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded)|
|Filter attachment size||67mm|
|Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)||Approx. 76 x 89 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 420 g/14.8 oz.|