LCDVF 16:9 Optical Viewfinder
LCDVF 16:9 Optical Viewfinder
€109.00 €79.00 €30.00EAN / UPC : 7362110760520 | Brand : Kinotehnik
LCDVF is the missing link of the hybrid "photovideography" era. It is an essential accessory that enables today’s photographers to take advantage of the video features of the new generation DSLR cameras like Canon 5D MKIII, Nikon D800 and many others. It’s like viewing a 42" screen from 140cm (4.6 feet).
- Spontaneously transform your video enabled DSLR into a discreet handheld video camera
- Lets you shoot photos and video in direct sunlight
- Stabilizes camera when shooting video handheld
- Aids on-the-fly focusing
- Allows the use of LCD in bright daylight outdoors
- Magnification of 220% specially tailored to most 3" LCD screens
- AR coated and optically corrected lens with 40mm clear aperture
- Robust and durable: no moving parts
- Splash and dust proof
- 180 degrees flipping design allows instant left or right eye usage
- Universal magnetic mounting interface allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear
- Allows the use of battery and wireless grip and all other original accessories
- Flat mounting interface allows easy cleaning of the LCD screen
- At most cases all LCDVFs are usable with prescription ranging from +0.5 to -2
- In addition, all LCDVF models now come with built-in 37mm metal thread that can accommodate diopter correction lenses (to be purchased separately)
In fall 2013, LCDVF introduced LCDVF BM model for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, available worldwide from 1. November 2013. LCDVF BM will also have a diopter correction option as it comes with metal thread that takes in optional 37mm diopter adjustment lenses.
In the heart of the LCDVF is an achromatic lens pair that consist of two optical components vacuum-cemented together to form an achromatic doublet which is computer optimized to correct for on-axis spherical and chromatic aberrations. Similar quality of optics is rarely to be seen in even professional broadcast equipment.
Simple and safe mounting
The search for a perfect mounting option eventually led us to creating universal magnetic interface that allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear.
All you need to do is apply adhesive-covered ultra-sleek metal frame to your camera body and from there on, it’s click-on, click-off: simple and safe.
LCDVF 4N, specific to Nikon D800 and D800E cameras, utilizes slightly different mounting though - the metal frame is not glue-on but is housed in a plastic clip-on frame that attaches to the camera in the exact same way as it's original screen protector.
|Viewfinder||Impact resistant ABS|
|Universal mounting interface||Galvanized and powder coated metal shield|
|Eyecup||Skin friendly silicone rubber|
|Weight||110g / 3.84 oz|
|Pocket Cinema Camera||x|
|Canon EOS 5D MK IV||x|
|Canon EOS 5D MK III||x|
|Canon EOS 5D MK II||x|
|Canon EOS 1DX||x|
|Canon EOS 1DC||x|
|Canon EOS 1D MKIV||x|
|Canon EOS 6D||x|
|Canon EOS 7D||x|
|Canon EOS 50D||x|
|Canon EOS 60D||x|
|Canon EOS 70D||x|
|Canon EOS 550D/T2i/X4||x|
|Canon EOS 600D/T3i/X5||x*|
|Canon EOS 650D/T4i||x*|
|Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i)||x|
|Canon EOS 500D/T1i/X3||x|
|Nikon Coolpix AW100||x|
|Nikon Coolpix P310||x|
|Nikon Coolpix L820||x|
|Sony A7 A7R||x|
List updated: August 2016
* Please test before purchasing for 600D/3Ti, if possible. The magnets may interfere with camera's LCD shut-off sensor in some rare cases.
** Please note that LCDVF metal frame will not allow to completely close the LCD screen.